Monday 11 June 2012

Busy Times

I think its about time I updated this blog. For the last three months have been mad. The only times I have left my desk is to go into uni or to hit up Sainsbury's. Uni is over with only the show to go, so the next load of posts will be of the work I've been doing.

 This first bunch of images are double page spreads of a little booklet I made for a '1 Day Project'. We were asked to record everything that we did, saw, heard, felt etc over the course of a 24 hour period and then somehow present these recordings a week later.







These show how the pages were printed before they were stitched together for the book. The pages are made up of drawings and notes I made on location and then coloured and put together in photoshop.




 I started off with a walk around Whitechapel- which was pretty uninspiring. I read an article about Tottenham on the overground, did some work, went to bed, woke up, watered my bay tree, had a coffee, looked at a sculpture and went to the Tate Britain. I guess I should have shown how the pages look in the book, but its currently in the hands of my tutors with all the rest of my work so you'll have to make do with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment