Monday 7 January 2013

Back Again

It's been a long time since I last posted on here. Anyway, here is a few pieces I've done recently.









 This was a piece I decided to do after reading an article about snipers in Syria, and the general confusion and destruction in the country at the moment.








These 3 pieces were for a small social enterprise about recycling and reclaiming wool, and then teaching people how to crochet and knit using recycled wool. The first two are simple designs for hand-outs/ posters. The last one represents the cycle the wool goes through - from being sheared from an animal to being made into clothes, recycled back to wool and made back into something else. The idea is that it is an endless cycle of recycling and remaking.




This piece I did after watching this year's Tour de France. I enjoyed drawing it but I really don't like the composition I came up with. At least I learned something from it anyway.











No comments:

Post a Comment